Pinnacle Oil & Gas Limited Executive Assistant to the Managing Director and CEO Apply Here Pinnacle Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is recruiting for the post of Executive Assistant to the Managing Director and CEO, Pinnacle Oil is inviting interested and qualified Candidates to apply for the empty job opening in the Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Office of the MD/CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a large, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal candidate will exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication as well as administrative and organizational skills, and demonstrate the ability to maintain balance between multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with complete discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an active calendar of appointments; managing document flow; composing and preparing correspondence that may be confidential; arranging complex travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the MD/CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, managing access to the MD/CEO.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the MD/CEO with Board members and others on matters related to MD/CEO’s programmatic initiatives.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD/CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Recommends an appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Works closely and effectively with the MD/CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment.
• Builds relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully completes deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD/CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
· Supports the Executive Team by assisting in scheduling meetings and taking minutes of meetings as requested
• Assists in coordinating the agendas of other senior management team members and their meetings as requested
• Ensures that the MD/CEO’s bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the MD/CEO and the organization in general
• Follows up on contacts made by the MD/CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
• Edits and creates acknowledgement letters from the MD/CEO to external stakeholders
· Manages and controls documents including distribution, filing, responsiveness and signatures
Board Support and Liaison:
• Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to Pinnacle’s Board of Directors
• Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed
• Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
• Adheres to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree or professional certification would be added advantage
• Five to ten years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
· Experience in document control
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
How to Apply for Pinnacle Oil & Gas Job recruitment
After going through this job recruitment post and you feel you want to apply for this job, i will post the direct Link to apply for this job, if you’ve been Nursing the Desire of working in an Oil Company then this Opportunity is for you, Click Here to Apply.