SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Job- PLC Technician M/F 2020/2021 SPIE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the vacant space of PLC Technician MLF for the 2020/2021 Phase, SPIE Oil & Gas is inviting interested and Qualified applicants to apply for the Position of PLC Technician 2020.
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
RELATED POST: Hello Energy Oil & Gas Company recruitment Job Petrol Station Manager
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities.
Job Title: PLC Technician – M / F
Location: Nigeria (ERHA FPSO)
Contract: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- SPIE Nigeria Lmited is looking for a PLC Technician to join the taskforce of an offshore project located in Nigeria
- As PLC technician you will reports to and supports the ICSS Supervisor onboard.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for troubleshooting, data & program back-ups, installing inhibitions (defeats) & removing inhibitions (defeats) where required due to planned or corrective maintenance activities and to ensure the continued operation of the DCS system and facility.
- Assists ICSS supervisor with engineering updates & / or code correctives.
- Provides assistance to operations and maintenance teams during troubleshooting through simulations, control loops and feedback.
- Minimum 6 years experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations
- Higher National Diploma or higher qualification in Electrical / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Experience in PLC, Allen Bradley, Siemens, ladder logic systems etc. plus related communication interfaces, protocols and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) – and all Machine Monitoring Systems (Bentley Nevada) including GE System 1.
- Documented training in Instrumentation & Controls.
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- DCS – Foxboro
- PLC – Allen Bradley; Siemens
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Job recruitment 2020/2021
Applying for this job you should have your CV updated and your documents updated and Handy, application for the Job is done Online only, if you’er shortlisted for the Job you will be invited for an interview, the date,time and venue will be Communicated to you through the contacts you Provided, CLICK HERE to apply for the Job.