NG Clearing Limited Job – Corporate Communications Specialist Ng Clearing limited is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the above named position in the company, the Company is seeking to employ and train,retain those wo are qualified for the position of Corporate Communications Specialist in the Company.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
The Corporate Communications Officer will support the implementation of the company’s brand, marketing and communication strategy, which is aimed at building and increasing awareness of the company’s brand image, its relevance, products, and services. The Officer will support the creation of innovative programs to develop value added concepts for the brand and will partake in special projects and cross-functional activities aimed at optimizing brand strength and profitability for the company.
- Develop and update content/ communication plan for the website, print and social media
- Work with key internal role players to brainstorm on content ideas in line with the company’s strategies and its internal and external initiatives.
- Create press releases, thought leadership materials, and other content for the company’s website, social media accounts, newsletters, and emails in all relevant formats
- Edit, proofread, and revise communications for approval and upload
- Liaise with content providers to ensure availability and adequacy of content, in line with the approved content plan and standards
- Provide information to Graphics Designer for the development of applicable media for use on the website, print and social media
- Support the development of marketing communications campaigns, corporate documentaries, publications, etc.
Digital Content Management (Webmaster)
- Work with web developers and Technology team to ensure that the company’s website is functional, efficient, and well optimized
- Review and update website content with current SEO trends
- Manage content (images, text, videos, etc.) upload and engagement on the company’s social mGedia accounts
- Monitor traffic and performance of the website and social media accounts and recommend actions to improve same
- Update website and other social media accounts with fresh contents and review SEO
- Perform testing and quality assurance of web site and web applications
- Provide recommendations and support implementation of approved initiatives and campaigns
- Liaise with the media and manage requests for interviews, press conferences and statements
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and other external stakeholders
- Participate in all programs to promote the company’s products, services, and corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Support the Head, Corporate Communications in the implementation of approved brand and communication strategies & programs
- Work with vendors, other external and internal parties to ensure uniformity and compliance of corporate materials and documentations with the company’s brand
- Evaluate all creative inputs on the company’s communications and publications, for compliance with the brand
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the company and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor’s activities.
- Measure and report performance of all promotional/ marketing campaigns and assess ROI and achievement of campaign KPIs.
- Participate in the planning and execution of communications and media activities on all traditional and digital channels
- Assist in the development, documentation, and communication of acceptable use of electronic communications policy, regulations and standards
- Maintain and update corporate stakeholder lists
- Facilitate communication with all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage corporate and Executive team memberships with industry associations, track and ensure timely renewals and subscriptions
- Coordinate production of corporate documents, branded items, etc. in line with approved brand standards
- Work with Line Manager and other business units to determine event budget and manage expenses accordingly
- Compile, maintain and file all physical and electronic reports, records and other corporate documents
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or related discipline
- Three (3) – five (2) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the financial services sector or a large corporate organization
- At least one (1) year experience developing content for marketing and communications purposes, with some exposure to web content management
- Good knowledge and practical use of social media and digital communication channels
- Good understanding of web analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Familiarity with web content management systems such as WordPress
- Experience designing graphics and editing video content
- Able to analyze and report on traffic metrics
Desirable Personal Characteristics
- Display of professionalism and strong knowledge of subject matter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Passion for innovation and creativity, an out-of-the-box thinker
- Very good use of general design tools, MS PowerPoint, and Word
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Willingness and ability to learn fast
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good time management skills, with ability to prioritize adequately
How to apply for NG Clearing Limited Job
Are you interested in working the above named company, do you have what it takes to get recruited, do you meet the requirements if your answer is yes, Click here to Apply.