Airtel Nigeria Job Service Management- App Support Operations SME Airtel Nigeria is recruiting for the post of Service Management App Support Operations SME, probably you have been nursing the desire of working with Airtel Nigeria this offer is for you and applying for this particular job is made possible through airtel job application portal for all job seekers.
The Service Management/App Support Operations SME is responsible for governance and management of external applications and teams to deliver application support services related to applications, tools and utilities for Airtel Nigeria IT operation.
This role will oversee managed service operations staff to ensure that operational commitments are consistently delivered for Airtel Nigeria.
The Service Management/App Support ops SME will be a detailed-oriented service manager with strong customer focus and capability to enforce compliance to operational commitments.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Service Management/App Support ops SME is responsible for
- Delivering seamless IT Operation of Airtel Nigeria business for Application management (Enterprise & Post-Paid, Pre-paid & Vas, Airtel Money domains) ensuring SLAs as well as Uplift SLAs through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Overseeing vendor/partner to ensure relevant deliverables with agreed SLA as well as objectives, priorities, trade-offs and risks are aligned.
- Managing partner(s) and ensuring service delivery to agreed quality and minimum time to market.
- Ensuring value delivery to the AIRTEL NIGERIA-IT by maintaining oversight of IT Application support related managed services.
- Audits and Governance.
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study.
- 7- 9 years of work experience preferably in Telco or related industry.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Exposure to IT Service Management framework with good vendor management skill.
- ITIL Certifications are mandatory.