Promasidor Nigeria job recruitment- Brand Manager 2020/2021 Promasidor is an African beverage and food-products powerhouse that caters to 850-million people. Motivated, dynamic and progressive, Promasidor is a shining example of exactly how much can be achieved on this great continent
Promasidor was founded in 1979 by Robert Rose, who left the United Kingdom in 1957 for Zimbabwe to pursue his African dream. As Chairman of Allied Lyons Africa for over 20 years, he travelled extensively across Africa and gained a unique and thorough knowledge of the food industry throughout the continent. In particular he noticed a lack of availability of the one highly nutritious product that the developed world takes for granted – milk.
To support the Manager, Brands Group in executing annual activity plans which deliver annual brand performance goals (awareness, equity, volume, market share, etc.) amongst its target audiences, on budget and on time.
- Brand plans: Ensure the proper and effective field execution of approved marketing activities, particularly below-the-line and sampling programs. Evaluate performance against activity objectives as directed by the Manager, Brands Group. Work closely with the Trade/Customer Marketing unit within the Sales function on the development, implementation and evaluation of trade promotions.
- Marketing insight: Provide regular reports on brand performance and health through: Collating consumer research; carrying out regular trade visits to gather market information; and tracking competitor activities in the category. Assist the Manager, Brands Group, in developing response strategies to protect the position of the brand.
- Budget: Monitor expenditure against agreed activities and provide regular reports to the Manager, Brands Group.
- Results: Timely execution of below-the-line activities for the brand; production of activity evaluations to capture learnings.
- Financial scope: Responsible for managing expenditure allocated to BTL activities for the brand.
Minimum second-class BSc. /HND from a reputable tertiary institution, either in Nigeria or abroad.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Marketing function of a reputable company with at least 3 years of brand management.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Analytical, interpreting data and information.
- Ability to multi-tasking.
- Ability to deliver under tight timeline.
- Preparation of annual brands plan.
- Development and execution of consumer
- and trade promotions.
- Third-party supplier management.
- Managing A&P budget with Category
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Understanding of research techniques.
- Great presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and
- Articulate – verbal and written
- Able to interact with a range of different
- people and functions
Application for the Post of Brand Manager at Promasidor Nigeria Limited is done through Promasidor Job application Portal 2020/2021, CLICK HERE to apply for this Job.