How To Fix Id Password And Record Update Errors on Nasims Portal A lot has been seen on the Npower batch C Applicants making complaints about some errors that are stopping them from accessing major parts on the NASIMS portal. We have decided to create the post “How To Fix Id, Password And Record Update Errors On Nasims Portal” to help stop these problems.
Just like you, there are also other applicants trying to access the NASIMS platform resulting to the portal getting filled with traffic which leads to some of the errors you get. Carefully follow the steps below to fix the problems you are facing on the NASIMS portal:
How To Permanently Fix Password and ID Error, wrong Birth Date On Npower Batch C Nasims Portal 2021
1) Password Reset: for the applicants who are having password Error, these steps below will help you fix it
- After a password reset link has been sent to your email and what you get is your password has been successfully reset without it being reset, all you have to do is go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link in order for you to reset your password
- As you send the password reset link, you might get a message that something has gone wrong. Then just try pop-up message again. Do not stop, Click on the send link button till you get a green success pop-up message. The exact thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox
Record Update on NASIM: Some of you have alot of corrections to do while updating your NASIMS records. Applicants has been seen using certificates in place of passport and National ID card which is wrong. With the use of the new NASIMS portal,editing and correction of these mistakes can be done.
- If birth date is input wrongly, all you have to do is correct it while validating your BVN. This correction will show on your data after a Successfully validating your BVN.
- Be sure that your documents size is not more than 200kb before uploading, because it brings about an error
- Be sure to re-upload your passport alongside the other documents required to avoid an error
- If a pop-up message appears that your birth date does not match with your BVN during validation, just make sure to input your the birth date in your BVN record instead to avoid getting an error
- NASIMS Test Id:
For the applicants having the issue of NASIMS Id, see steps below:
- The NASIMS ID is the Npower registration number boldly written after you login to your NASIMS portal. It begins with NPWR/2020/*****. That Id and your NASIMS portal reset Password is needed to write the test
- If you experience an error while accessing the test portal with your NASIMS Id and password accurately written, continue trying,it might be as a result of network Error
NB; If everything has been done right but you still errors, just continue trying, because it might just be a network problem, if you’er facing further challenges please do well to use the comment box below to leave a feedback and npowernews will contact you immediately we get your feedback.