British Tobacco Nigeria Job Recruitment- Security Assistant BATN 2020 British Tobacco Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the Vacant Position of Security Assistant 2020, British Tobacco Nigeria is inviting Suitably Qualified Applicants to apply for the Post of a Security Assistant in the Organization.
At the end of this post you will learn or understand how to apply for the British Tobacco Nigeria Jobs/Recruitment 2020, so you are advised to stay till the end of the post.
RELATED POST: Access Bank massive Job Recruitment 2020 Apply here
Function: Legal & External Affairs
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
British American Tobacco is looking to hire a Security Assistant to join our team in Kano, Nigeria
- Identify key business risks in the company commercial operating environment while ensuring that measures are put in place to mitigate such risks
- Gathers intelligence from various sources, analyzing and cascading to the business for swift decision making
- Carry out and manage company investigation and timely reporting on matters such as RTAs (Road Traffic Accidents), security breach and other incidents reported within operating environment.
- Liaise with relevant government security agencies and institutions to optimally harness information gathering
- Collaborates with Marketing to ensure all activations, events and programmes are carried out in a secured environment and safely
- Monitor and report on the political and socio-economic situation of the country always and provide accurate and concise information to guide and guard marketing field force across Nigeria
- Collate data on threats, risks and other info as may be required by the Commercial Security Manager for month end reports
- OTIF (On Time in Full) investigation and reporting of any RTAs or Incidents to the Commercial Security Manager
- Carry out Risk Assessment (SSAVA – Site Security and Vulnerability Assessment) of offices, warehouses, residences, RTM (Route to Market) and as may be required by the organization.
- Contributes to the SRM (Security Risk Matrix) and risk register updates
- Contributes to the BCM (Business Continuity Management) implementation for North and MB (Middle Belt) regions
- Be the local interface of Fleet regarding the proper use of tools of trade
- At least 3 years of professional experience within security field, preferably in an FMCG company
- Strong market knowledge of Northern and Middle Belt areas in Nigeria
- Full proficiency in Hausa Language
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Any security certification, such as CPP, would be an added advantage
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Availability to travel across Northern and Middle Belt Areas, at least 40% of the time
- Valid driver’s license
Application Deadline: not Specified, but it’s important you apply for this job as soon as you come in contact with this post or job article
How to Apply: Application is done online, you can apply for this Job through Npowernews.com Make sure all your Credentials is intact and make sure you are qualified for this job/recruitment before applying, Successful Applicants will be contacted through email or Sms or Phone Call, CLICK HERE to apply for this Job.