Adamawa State Ministry of Health Job Recruitment for Medical Consultant 2020 The Adamawa State Government is Currently recruiting for the Adamawa Ministry of Health Jobs Recruitment 2020/2020, Adamawa Ministry of Health is recruiting for the Position of Medical Consultant, The Adamawa Government Operated Specialist Hospital is a 500 bed Capacity Clinic owned and Financed by the Adamawa state Government.
The Adamawa Specialists Hospital Aim is to deliver best patient care of high quality standard by leveraging on careful combination of effective and efficient clinical services in line with the global best practice.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Consultant
Start Date: October 2020 (Tentative)
Reporting to: CMD
Contract Term: Permanent & Pensionable
Roles and Responsibilities
Successful candidates are expected to provide:
- In and out-patient clinical services,
- Training of resident doctors,
- Conduct research and all other clinical services.
- Candidate applying must be a fellow in any of the following medical fields:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Must have a fellowship of National Post -graduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent and Must also be a registered member with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Fellow of NPMC or its equivalent.
Duration, Contract & Consolidated Fees
- Initially, the appointment will be on a probation period of two year after which it will be confirmed as permanent and Pensionable.
- The consolidated fee for the position is subject to negotiations with Adamawa State Government
Termination of the Contract:
- The appointment can be terminated based on existing civil service rules and condition of service.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply for the Adamawa State Government Jobs 2020/2021
Interested applicants can submit their application or cv online, through the Adamawa Minstry of Health job application Portal, make sure you are qualified before applying for the job, you can CLICK HERE to apply.
Submit the same duly filled information in the above application form along with your updated CV and any other relevant credentials to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applicants will be subjected to thorough screening during selection process, therefore, need not apply if the above criteria are not met.