Uniport Screening Exercise Uniport Post UTME 2020 Data Capture Portal opened It’s no longer news that uniport post utme 2020 data capturing is on going at utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng , Uniport 2020 post utme form is out and registration is currently on going, what is uniport 2020 post utme data capture screening exercise and uniport 2020 post utme exams, Uniport data capturing is an act of getting all uniport aspirant data correctly inputted into the uniport system for the easy processing of the uniport post utme forms.
Npowernews.com is happy to announce that the long awaited uniport post utme form is finally out, you can purchase the form for as little as 2000 naira, you can process it online or leave a comment at the end of this post for assistance.
If you have been searching for university of port harcourt post utme form 2020, you are at the right place, because at the end of this post you will learn how to purchase the form online and process it, you can bookmark this page so as to always visit it regulary to get more latest news or updates on uniport post utme form 2020.
Quick way to easily register for uniport 2020 post utme or fast way to create uniport data capturing for Uniport Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020
To successfully sign up for unipot post utme, make sure you visit uniport 2020 post utme portal at utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng, make sure to input your create jamb reg number, in place of jamb reg number you can make sure of your jamb registered email address, make sure to input them correctly.
You can register for uniport post utme exam 2020 here by clicking on this link, Uniport post utme registration link below is what you need to provide for your registration to be successful make sure everything is correctly inputted.
- Fill the following form online
- Reg Number
- Phone Number
- Confirm Password
Best way to register for University of Port Harcourt Post UTME 2020 Data Capture and screening
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Pay online or Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
- Ensure to put a valid email and phone number.