Ubec Federal Teachers Scheme FTS Recruitment how to Signup/Login Ubec Federal Teachers recruitment is still on going, a lot of qualified teachers have applied, while some are yet to, due to one challenges or the other, today we will give you a detailed explanation on how to go about applying for this Job.
The First Step to take in applying for the fts.admissions.cloud ubec federal teachers scheme recruitment, is first you need to login, if you have not created any account on the website then, you have to create one and then login successfully before applying, i will walk you through step by step guidelines on how to go about it.
How to Create Account for Ubec Federal Teachers scheme Recruitment 2020
- Visit ubec federal teachers scheme recruitment official job portal here click here
- Your Number will act as both username and password, use your main line, should in case if you wish to reset your password later on.
- If your number is invalid, maybe it have been used previously, try a fresh number and it will go through successfully
- Use your number as password and click continue
That is all, no much stress and from there you can apply for the job, Please understand this, that once you are currently employed, or you are part of the Npower Beneficiaries you won’t be eligible to apply, the job/recruitment is for those who do not have any current job.
How to Login to Ubec Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020 job Portal
- To Access your Ubec Federal teachers scheme fts recruitment online portal 2020 Click here
- Input the phone number you registered with as your username
- Still input same number as your password
- Then Click the Login Button
- for you to login successfully please take note of your username and password
How to Apply for Ubec Universal Basic education federal teachers scheme recruitment 2020
to Apply for Ubec federal teachers recruitment please take note of the following below:
- You Must be a holder of any of the following, NCE, B.Ed. or PGDE
- You must be a qualified teacher, who can teach any of the 15 subjects i will outline below:
- English Language/Literature
- Integerated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical/Technology Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Early Childhood Care Development and Education (ECCDE)
- Computer Science
You Must meet any of the below criteria:
- You earned a degree with a grade not lower than second class (lower division), OR
- You earned an NCE with a credit each in Teaching Practice AND at least one teaching subject.
Moreover like i said earlier you must not be currently employed and you must not be above 35 years of age, and you must not be enrolled in any Government programme such as NYSC and Npower