UBA Group Job Relationship Officer Nigeria Apply Here UBA Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the empty vacant space in the Banking industry, if you have been nursing the dream to work with this Bank then this is your opportunity of securing a good Career with Uba Bank Nigeria, for your Job application to be successful you must be Nigeria and also resident in Nigeria, be informed that Application i done through Online, through uba online job application Portal.
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
– Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
– Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others….
Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are looking to hire talent and skilled individuals as Relationship Officers at our Abuja, Oyo and Ogun Locations. The ideal candidates must be based within these locations and must currently work at a commercial bank in Relationship Management for Oyo and Ogun( 1-3 years) Abuja (3-7 years) experience required.
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws
RELATED POST: ECO Bank Nigeria Job – Product Manager Mortgage Business
To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
· Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
· Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
· Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
· Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
· Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
· Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
· Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
· Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
· Market the brand.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
· Delivery of all Set Financial targets.
· Achievement of Contribution target.
· Achievement of Demand deposit volumes, Savings deposits and Time deposits.
· Achievement of Trade Volumes.
· Customer Service delivery – Customer Satisfaction rating.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness
First degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
MBA or relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
How to Apply for UBA job in Nigeria 2021
Interested applicants should send their updated resumes to [email protected] with the role as the subject matter.