Sterling Bank Job Recruitment- Talent Acquisition Partner 2020 Sterling Bank Nigeria is Recruiting to fill some vacant Spaces, all interested applicants should please endeavor to go through this post very well before applying, make sure you meet all requirements before applying and also understand that application is done online only.
BRIEF HISTORY OF STERLING BANK
At Sterling Bank, our customers are our number one priority and we value their feedback and ideas. We’ve made sure there are plenty of ways to stay in touch. Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be collaborating with the aligned function and/or business, together with the relevant HRBPs to manage the recruitment process, provide subject matter expertise and insight; and enable hiring managers to select the best quality candidates at all level.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Specialization: Human Resources
About the Position
- You will be collaborating with the aligned function and/or business, together with the relevant HRBPs to manage the recruitment process, provide subject matter expertise and insight; and enable hiring managers to select the best quality candidates at all level.
- You will also be in charge of executing and managing the end-to-end talent acquisition strategy and processes for the aligned function/business, ensuring the use of best practices and relevant tools to achieve the desired outcome and to ensure a highly positive candidate experience.
- You will be part of a recruitment team, meaning you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on the growth and success of Sterling Bank. Whether you have had experience in Banking industry, consulting, or another complex or multinational business, you will be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. Handling the recruitment needs for different buiness/functions, this is an exciting opportunity, which will stretch and reward you in equal measure.
What Will Make You Successful?
- 3-5 years’ experience in human resources focusing on experience working in the recruiting industry, ideally with a mix of recruitment agency and in-house Talent Acquisition managing end to end recruitment
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders effectively, often with different hiring requirements
- Experience working with technological providers (ATS providers, various Social Media platforms, other digital sourcing channels) for recruiting purposes
- Degree level education (at least 2nd class)
- You already manage recruitment end-to-end, to ensure every candidate has a great experience.
- You are an exceptional communicator; you are able to sell the benefits of woking with Sterling, and also listen and really understand how well a candidates experience matches the needs of our business.
- You are naturally a people person. You love talking with candidates, and your hiring managers always comment on your ability to add value in shaping their hiring needs
- You are ambitious and you have a clear will to drive your own career development.
3-5 years’ experience in human resources focusing on experience working in the recruiting industry, ideally with a mix of recruitment agency and in-house Talent Acquisition managing end to end recruitment.
How to Apply: For you to apply for the Sterling Bank Job recruitment Successfully, you will have to apply through the bank recruitment portal, you will have to CLICK HERE TO APPLY