Sterling Bank Job Recruitment- MIS Analyst 2020 apply here Sterling Bank Nigeria is Recruiting to fill some vacant Spaces, all interested applicants should please endeavor to go through this post very well before applying, make sure you meet all requirements before applying and also understand that application is done online only.
BRIEF HISTORY OF STERLING BANK
At Sterling Bank, our customers are our number one priority and we value their feedback and ideas. We’ve made sure there are plenty of ways to stay in touch. Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Lagos
Job Specialization: Banking/Finance/Insurance
1.Support the Human Capital Management in establishing logical connections between HR Strategy and business objectives via best practice and representative data as required
2. Design and develop metrics and reports, dashboards, and analyses to drive key management decisions
3. Contribute to improving talent effectiveness and efficiency; proactively identify business problems and synthesizing results from analysis into recommendations for management decisions
4. Collaborate with stakeholders in managing analytics for new projects to ensure delivery of desired outcomes within pre-set timelines
5. Develop and present monthly standard unit’s activity reports, analysis dashboards scorecards, and other predefined analytic requirements
6. Apply business modelling expertise to gain actionable insights and boost productivity in line with strategic priorities
7. Keep up to date with industry best practices and innovation; create reports with identified opportunities
How to Apply: For you to apply for the Sterling Bank Job recruitment Successfully, you will have to apply through the bank recruitment portal, you will have to CLICK HERE TO APPLY