SPW 774000 Jobs NDE payments of Stipends is on going 2021 SPW 774000 jobs stipends payment is going, partial payment for the 774000 jobs is going, the nde beneficiaries are expected to get credited as soon as possible, if you have done you job diligently then expect to get credited as soon as possible.
The Minister of State, Labour & Employment Festus Keyamo has given a new update regarding the payment of the FG SPW 774000 Job Programme beneficiaries. According to the Minister, the National Directorate of Employment has commenced Partial Payments of the FG SPW 774000 Jobs Programme beneficiaries stipends.
Below is unedited press release of the Minster of State, Labour and Employment in the person of Festus Keyamo.
- After the release of some of the funds by the Ministry of Finance for the payment of SPW stipends, I directed rigorous scrutiny of the accounts of the participants before payments.
- We discovered instances of accounts not matching BVNs, multiple accounts bearing a single BVN, non-existent BVNs etc.
- Because of our determination to eliminate fraud, | further directed the NDE to write to the banks to clean up these anomalies b4 commencing payments
- So far, only ACCESS Bank has responded with accounts verified for payments and the NDE has today commenced payments of those accounts with ACCESS Bank
- We await the responses of ZENITH, UBA, FCMB, FIDELITY, HERITAGE & Yobe Micro-Finance Banks to clean up the anomalies
- Our determination to ensure those selected for this programme get paid to assist them in these tough times is also matched by our determination to ensure that the programme does not spiral into a vehicle for fraud; not under the watch of Mr President; not under my watch
This information is a good news for all 774000 workers who have been waiting patiently for their monthly stipend this post is to rekindle your hope and also to make you understand that you are not forgotten.