Rainoil Nigeria Limited Job recruitment 2020-HR Analyst Rainoil is recruiting to fill the empty Position of HR Analyst 2020/2021 job recruitment Phase, If you’er qualified for this job, then be informed that RainOil is Inviting suitably Qualified Applicants to apply for the Vacant Position of HR Analyst.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Job Title: HR Analyst
Duties / Responsibilities
- Collect and complies HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews and employment record, government labour statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Based on metrics and analysis makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Will guide and / or assist with performance, benefit and compensation review and evaluation processes
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
- At least Five (5) years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and / or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- Professional certification preferred.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Thorough understanding of local, state and federal laws involving employment HR and HR policies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient with or the ability or quickly learn the organisation’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
Application Closing Date
Not yet ascertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to:
[email protected] with “HR Analyst” as email subject.