Orange Drug Ltd Graduate Trainee Recruitment Management Programme 2020 Apply here Orange Drug industries is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across the States of West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverages.
Orange Drugs Limited is currently Recruiting to Fill the below Positions:
Recruitment and Job Title: Graduate Management Trainee
Recruitment Job Requirements
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree.
- Must have completed NYSC
Orange Drugs recruitment Job Skills Required:
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to drive is added advantage.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the email.
If you are having difficulties applying for this job, you can leave a comment below and we put you through on how to easily apply for this Orange drugs 2020 recruitment exercise.
Make sure you are Qualified for any of this positions you are applying, and make sure you apply on time, and make sure you apply through email, if you follow the above guidelines your chances of being recruited will be high, but if you do not follow the above Guidelines for Orange drugs job application 2020, your chances of being recruited will be slim.