Okra Nigeria Job recruitment Product Support Engineer Banks 2021 Okra Nigeria Limited is recruiting interested applicants to fill the vacant space in the company, Okra is inviting suitably and qualified candidate to apply for the post of Product Support Engineer Banks 2021.
Who we are
At Okra, we are launching the tool that will usher in the 5th generation of FinTech in Africa. Our thesis is simply the fact that — financial innovation cannot exist without the right infrastructure (data). Essentially, how far the African Fintech industry can grow is intrinsically tied with the success of an infrastructure like Okra.
It’s an amazing time to join Okra. Our Product Support Team is the voice of Okra to our customers. We count on our Product Support Team to help developers use our product to build financial applications, as quickly, reliably and securely as possible.
We are looking for a Product Support Engineer, Banks who can help us fix bugs and provide mitigation for our clients promptly as well as help build a world class Fintech support platform by creating new ways to solve our clients problems. We expect you to be client and solution focused and understand that each client’s needs are unique. Fundamentally, you understand that every ticket created by our clients is an opportunity for us to learn how to build better products.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide mitigation solutions by analysing logs and analysing code to better characterise client issues and determine workarounds.
- Use your product expertise to help users investigate, triage and resolve issues on Intercom and email, while giving them the best user experience possible.
- Contribute to FAQs, internal and external documentation to drive understanding of our product.
- Work closely with the QA team to find and investigate issues and create tasks for escalated issues.
- Work closely with teams in root cause analysis for our clients.
- Deeply investigate complex technical and bug post implementation and help developers use our products successfully with world-class support.
- Analyse trends for feedback, bugs and new ideas.
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams to perform root cause analysis for our clients and be the voice of the user to prioritise feature requests as well as improve quality of our products via our roadmap development.
- Design, Implement and maintain internal tools for the Product Support team to increase efficiency.
What you’ll need:
Deep knowledge of software lifecycle and test methodologies.
- A technical background with 2-3 years of experience with;
- Node.js & Express.js.
- Impeccable writing skills, with experience leading users through difficult problems to solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to explain how Okra works to a wide range of audiences.
- A client-first attitude and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical customers or colleagues.
- A willingness to learn and share knowledge.
- The ability to empathise with users and developers alike, and elevate their voice in internal decision making, helping us build a user-centric culture.
- An understanding of modern web services and APIs, and a love for technical solutions.
- The knowledge of how to prioritise demands in a fast-paced environment.
- A hacker mentality: you are perfectly capable of understanding cryptography and fixing the coffee machine at the same time.
- Being part of a growing international team: you are actively thinking of ways to enhance our processes, our internal tools, and the way we work.
- Be available for some on-call work depending on the severity of issues submitted by clients.
- Experience providing technical/developer support at a technology company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply for Okra Job recruitment in Nigeria 2021
to apply for Okra job all you have to do is make sure you are qualified academically and that you can handle the vacant position very effectively, Click here to apply.