Npower Latest News Today We Are Working On Successful Transition For Npower Sadiya Farouq About today’s latest Npower Update, the Minister of humanitarian affairs disaster management associate and social development have shared an update concerning the Npower batch A and B Transition Program in her latest tweet on twitter. per the Minister, my team and i still interfere with stakeholders to make sure a productive transition Program for the Npower.
She additionally said that sixteen days since the Npower portal opened for batch c application, we’ve received nothing less than four.48 million applications up to now.
I also attended the virtual weekly FEC meeting during which we deliberated on pressing issues of state. We also observed a one minute silence in honor of lnuwa AbdulKadir, former Min. of Youths & Sports & FEC member. The meeting was presided over by HE President Muhammadu Buhari, she said.
The Minister also held a virtual meeting with IOM Nigeria led by their Head of Party on their activities and areas of priorities given the impact of the COVID 19 pandemic.
The Npower batch c registration is still on going you can register for the Program, there is no point meeting someone for the registration, you can easily pick up your phone and register for the npower program.
As we all know about the ongoing Npower empowerment scheme and its registration portal being open since the early hours of this morning, 27th June, 2020., the next phase is how to apply correctly and successfully. The Npower portal upon opening, will give you a brief history about the program and state some terms and conditions for applying.
Also, the required information needed by the Program from applicants are stated on the front page. Having had all the requirements, there is a space to select ”AGREE”, which means that you have succeeded in reading and obliging to the written terms, conditions and needed information,for more on how to register for npower batch c with your phone CLICK HERE
Below is 10 Errors you must Avoid when registering for the npower Batch C
- Avoid incorrect BVN: Make sure to use a correct BVN during your online registration. if you need your bvn sent to your phone dail *565*0# using the phone number you used in registering your BVN, the network charges 20 naira for this service.
- Be Consistence with your Records mostly name and bank details: Let your name and bank details correspond with your bvn details,do not use a falseor edited Document or Means of identification, e:g Joseph Trump Victoria, make sure you don’t change it to Victoria Joseph Trump Do not put your first name in place of surname as it will cause in-correspondence of details.
- Avoid the use of Wrong Email address, phone number and make sure to create a fresh email for this: It’s advisable you use fresh email address for this purpose, you can easily get fresh emails it’s free ad you can get as many emails as you want, most recommended email providers is GMAIL and YAHOOMAIL and make sure to use your real main phone number and also use a password you can easily guess.
- Don’t use double date of birth use your legal date of birth: Make sure your date of birth is the same with all your documents it’s very much important.
- Make sure to upload clear image of you: Upload a clear PNG recommended image of you for clarity sake, let the image be in white background, for you to see the full ten errors to avoid for the Npower registration CLICK HERE
Npower Past Questions and Answers full Pdf download
1.Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
Answer: C (1/2)
2.How did you do in the test? Not so well. I______much better but I misread the directions for writing.
A. Will have done
B. Can have done
C. Must have done
D. May have done
E. Could have done
3.The Capital of Lagos State is_____
Answer : D
4.If the day after tomorrow is Sunday,what was it yesterday?
5.Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that__________
A. She attracted everybody’s attention
B. Everybody was surprised that she attended the party
C. None of the options
D. Everybody looked down at her
E. She was notorious for her behaviour
Answer : A
RELATED POST: Npower past questions and answers for Batch C npwr 2020
6.Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
A. Alhaji Mai Borno
B. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
C. Godwin Emefiele
D. Adamu Chiroma
E. Charles Soludo.
7.In words number 14 can be written as_________
A. Forteen. B. Fourteen c. Fortin. d. Fourtin.
Answer : B
8. [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas:
a. Urban b. Modern c. Pastoral d. Central e. Rustic
Answer : A
9. A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________:
a. A platform b. A lagoon c. A lake d. An island e. None of the options
Answer : D
10. Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?:
a. Could she b. Didn’t she c. Should she d. Did she e. Can she
11. Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?:
a. YES b. NO
12. At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?: a. YES b. NO
13. At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own: or more:
a. Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities) b. Laptop c. Tablet
14. Do you have any physical disability?:
a. Yes b. No
15. Gender?Select one:
a. Female b. Male
16. Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?:
a. 3rd Class / Pass
b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
d. 1st Class / Distinction
e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
h. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
17. What is your current employment status?:
a. Full-time b. Part-time c. Freelance d. Unemployed
18. A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
19. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
20. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?[Take π=22/7]
21. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
(a) 81 (b) 72 (c) 54 (d) 45
22. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
23. If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
24. 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
(a) ½ (b) 1 (c) 1½ (d) 3
25. The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2?
(a) 2 (b) 5 (c) 7 (d) 9
26. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
(a) 1/6(b) 1/3(c) ½(d) 2/3
Use this question to answer number 27 and 28.
The surname of 40 children in a class was arranged in alphabetical order, 16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
27. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
(a) 5/8 (b) 7/8 (c) 9/16 (d) 14/25
28. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
(a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 6
29. Have you moved into your new house yet? Not yet. The rooms________.
(a) is being painted
(b) None of the options
(c) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
30. The closest government to the people is_______
(a) Federal Government
(b) United Nation
(c) local government
(d) Ward Government
(e) State Government
31.Brazil is a country in
32. A reflex angle is______
(a) greater than 90 and less than
(c) 160 degrees.
(d) less than 45 degrees.
(e) less than 90 degrees
For you to Access the full npower past questions and answers CLICK HERE
Npower Latest News Today We Are Working On Successful Transition For Npower Sadiya Farouq