MasterCard Job Talent Acquisition Consultant – 6 month contract Master Card Africa is recruiting for the Position of Talent Acquisition Consultant if you have been nursing the desire of working with Master Card Nigeria this Opportunity is for you, Master Card is inviting interested and Qualified applicants to apply for the above named Position.
ABOUT MASTERCARD FOUNDATION
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
THE WORK AT THE FOUNDATION
We have entered a very exciting time at the Foundation as we scale up our operations across Africa to realize our Young Africa Works strategy. Our role at the Mastercard Foundation is to be a catalyst. Our Young Africa Works strategy focuses on working with others to spur systemic change so young people have the opportunity to find work that is dignified and fulfilling.
The Foundation has opened offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Uganda, building a broader leadership presence in Africa to develop specific strategies that support youth employment. Within a country, we work with governments, the private sector, educators and other funders to improve the quality of education and vocational training, prepare young people for the work force, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and connect job seekers to dignified and fulfilling work.
We are ambitious and driven. Our values transcend and rise above everything else as our guide. We encourage you to bring your bold ideas, curiosity, and expertise to your work. We laugh at ourselves and with each other. We are a team. Our journey together makes our impact even more meaningful.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment efforts to meet the growing needs of Mastercard Foundation across the organization for Programs, Impact, Operations, People and Culture and Public Affairs and Communication across Africa. The individual will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment activities from sourcing to selection and will collaborate with hiring managers and HR partners to understand best fit talent for the organization. The individual will require a level of intellectual curiosity to understand some senior, complex and sophisticated roles within the organization. You will enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment with a strong collaborative culture. Your strong sense of urgency, highly diplomatic interpersonal skills, knowledge of full-cycle recruitment, and experience identifying talent will make you successful in this role.
The successful candidate will be based in one of our country offices in Africa ( Nigeria, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Uganda or South Africa ).
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process for several operational and programmatic areas of the Foundation
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of needs that support and progress the Young Africa Works.
- Play a key role in partnering across the business to advise and execute on best practices for acquiring talent. This includes screening and behavioural interviewing, negotiations and compensation, and closing strategies to ensure timely recruitment milestones are met.
- Provide excellent communication with hiring managers, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Set expectations appropriately on all elements of the process with both candidates and hiring managers; exercise the ability to influence and stress urgency when necessary to ensure success.
- Identify best channels for external advertising of job opportunities, including professional associations, other niche job boards, social media outlets, and recruitment events.
- Maintain communication with applicants and hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop and create reporting based on key metrics to measure against hiring goals and milestones.
- Ensure compliance of hiring practices with legislation in multiple African countries.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma and/or a postgraduate certificate in Business or Human Resources.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in full cycle recruitment in Africa; Agency and corporate experience is preferred.
- Proven success in direct sourcing talent and talent mapping for niche roles in domestic and foreign markets.
- Experience in full cycle recruitment at all levels from junior roles to executive C-Suite positions in an international context.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations surrounding recruitment and selection practices in multiple African countries.
- Exemplary hiring manager and candidate management skills which includes strong influencing and negotiating abilities.
- Strong consultative service orientation.
- Strong ability in building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated organization skills and ability to schedule tasks.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled at working within a collaborative environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity.
- You have a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- French language skills are an asset.
RELATED POST: Npower Batch C – Npower begins Shortlisting for Stream 2
Deadline for Applications is June 28, 2021.
The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the organization and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks, and proof of education are essential conditions of employment.
If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please contact the People and Culture Department at [email protected] We will work with you to provide a positive recruitment experience in a confidential manner
How to Apply for Master Card Nigeria Recruitment
After going through this post and you are interested applying for this job, Click here to apply.