MasterCard Job- Specialist Product Management MMCP Ghana 2020/2021 MasterCard Recruitment for Specialist Product Management, MasterCard Micro Credit Program MMCP Ghana, if you believe you have what it requires to be recruited or you having been nursing the feelings to work with MasterCard then this Job opportunity with MasterCard Ghana is a gateway.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management, Ghana – Mastercard Micro Credit Program (MMCP) – Based in Ghana
Ghana Project Lead, Mastercard Micro Credit Program (MMCP)
Together with its partners at CPG companies and Issuers, Mastercard has created a new B2B commercial platform for micro merchants which enables digital payments, credit facilitation, credit education and a wider range of membership benefits. The initial phase of the program will focus on establishing and working groups to complete the implementation across sales, marketing, operations, IT and training streams. The Local Project Lead will be responsible for leading the overall program success and development in Ghana, based in Accra. As a rough guide, we would expect the individual to spend around 20% of their time at our partner bank, 40% at the CPG player and its field locations, 20% at Mastercard and 20% with other partners including local governments.
- Launch and expand the MMCP proposition in Ghana for partners and their customers with support from global, regional and market teams. Be the business owner responsible and accountable for the End to End program in Ghana
- Establish and own local relationships with counterparts in partner bank and CPG players re: the program
- Work closely with market team and local partners on a daily basis to implement and the run the program and ensure timelines and KPI’s/objectives are being met
- Develop a full understanding of the proposition, dependencies and risks by proactively accessing data analysis tools and process maps
- Understand FMCGs Distributors & micro merchanst value chain, payment flows, technology and infrastructure, business needs and requirements, digital roadmap and vision.
- Pinpoint technical, operational and service level issues and patterns arising from daily information flows from users and partners, e.g. from call center
- Liaise with our partner’s IT, operations and sales teams
- Conduct program reviews with external partners and communicate fequently across all levels of MasterCard management on program progress
- Develop Business Plan and Action Items jointly with FMCG , set targets and ensure plans are tracked and deliverd
- Work with FMCGs to extend reach & promote adoption
- Develop new opportunities with the view of accelerating the growth of MMCP Ghana
- through bringing other FIs and CPG players into the MMCP program
- Support the Mastercard team in adapting the MMCP business processes to accommmodate new partners on the platform
- Represent Mastercard in the cross-partner project teams to ensure set up and develop the solution
- Provide insights to the project worstreams and global teams on potential hurdles and resolutions
Experience / Education
- Formal education required – min. Bachelor’s degree with analytical / quantitative backgrounds
- Career in consulting and/or working with retail/FMCG business
- Understanding of payments economics and commercial backgrounds a plus but not essential
- Strong knowledge on how micro merchants operate in Ghana
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and presentation development
- Project management skills are a must
- Strong business acumen with quantitative analysis skills
- Must be able work with a coordinate with market, regional global staff at Mastercard and our partners
- Must encourage teamwork, integration & inclusion
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
To apply for MasterCard Job, you have to understand that application is done online only through MasterCard Online Official Website job/recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021, make sure your documents and cv is handy, once you’er shortlisted MasterCard will contact you for interview, date time and venue, if actually they will conduct interview, To Apply Please CLICK HERE.