Greensprings School Nigeria job- School Nurse at Greenspring’s School Greenspring’s School is recruiting to fill some vacant position, the school is recruiting for a School Nurse, if you are a qualified Nurse and you wish to work with the school as a Nurse then this opportunity is for you, you will have to apply for this job and also make sure you meet the requirements, you will have to be a nurse and make sure that you work at the school Nurse.
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song. Vacancy exists for the position of an Accountant at Greensprings School, Lekki Ajah.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: School Nurse
- The school nurse serves in a pivotal role that bridges health care and education. Grounded by standards of practice, services provided by the school nurse include leadership, community/public health, care coordination, and quality improvement.
- The school nurse plays an essential role in keeping children healthy, safe, and ready to learn.
- Using their clinical knowledge and judgment, school nurses routinely perform the following duties:
- Provide healthcare to students and staff
- Perform health screenings
- Coordinate referrals to private healthcare providers
- Serve as liaisons between school personnel, family, and community healthcare providers to ensure a healthy school environment
- Developing plans for student care based on assessment, interventions, and identification of outcomes, and the evaluation of care
- Serving as consultants with other school professionals, such as food service personnel, physical education teachers, coaches, and counselors
- Providing health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
- Monitoring immunizations, managing communicable diseases, and assessing the school environment as to prevent injury and ensure safety
- Overseeing infection control measures
- Actively participating in school safety plans that address school violence, bullying, and emergencies that may occur at school
- Overseeing medication administration, health care procedures, and the development of healthcare plans
- Overseeing vision, hearing, body mass index, and mental health screening procedures
- Making decisions related to the delegation of healthcare tasks as directed by state laws and professional practice guidance.
How to Apply for Greenspring’s School Nigeria job
Application for this job is done through the school job application portal, after going through this article and you wish to apply for this job recruitment, Click here to Apply.