Google Career Jobs – Associate Product Marketing Manager Android 2021 Google is a Multinational Company that Originated from the USA, Google is Tech Company that specializes on Internet related services and Product worldwide such as Online Adverts, Cloud, Google Mobile Phones, Search engine, Software, Hardware email services etc, Google is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the post of Associate Product Marketing Manager Android 2021.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting or agency.
- Experience working with partners and businesses to drive mutual value.
- Experience managing partnerships.
- Demonstrated analytical success. Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Penchant for technology, creativity to “think outside the box” and leadership to execute effectively.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Understanding of Google’s products, technology industry, mobile industry and Google/Android’s positioning in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Join Google’s Sub-Saharan Africa Platforms & Ecosystems Marketing team, working to solve access barriers for more people to access the internet and get online across the region.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop marketing plans for Android in Sub-Saharan Africa and execute campaigns (co-marketing and owned) to drive usage of Google apps.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for feature/product launches.
- Define the retail marketing strategy for Android in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Use quantitative methods, models, and research to help Google better understand consumer behavior.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user whilst developing actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
Google Careers Job application Method 2021
Are you interested in working with Google, do you have what it takes to be part of Google Team in Africa? if your answer is yes then this your opportunity to land that your dream job, you Can apply for Google Career Job 2021 Click here