FG Artisan and Transport Survival Fund Loan Application Registration Portal 2020/2021 Recently the Federal Government of Nigeria have Launched the Artisan Transport Survival Fund Loan Scheme to Combat the Economic and Negative Effect of the Corona-Virus Pandemic on the Populace in Nigeria.
The Loan will benefit Artisans And those in the Transportation Industries, it’s a form of Alleviating the Hardship caused by the Pandemic in recent Months.
The Artisan and Transport Survival Fund Loan Scheme was Launched Yesterday the first day of October 2020 to Celebrate the 60th Independence of Nigeria, as an Independent Country.
According to the Federal Government the Portal will be Opened on the 15th Day of October 2020, after the end of this article you will learn how to apply for the Artisan and Transport Survival fund loan by The Federal Government.
This Article will enable you to register for the Artisan and Transport Survival Fun Loan Online, you will have to visit the Survival Fund loan online Portal, and you can as well as apply for this Survival Fund Loan through Npowernews.com.
The 2020/2021 Artisan and Transport Survival Fund Scheme was launched in other to protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises from the economic disruptions of the COVlD-19 pandemic through the Implementation of various initiatives aimed at boosting the production capacities of the small businesses as well as provision of grants.
Self employed Individuals in the following categories are Eligible for the fund loan:
- Service providers in the transportation sector. i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers,(Uber, BoltTaxify etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans, Electricians, Plumbers etc.
THE FOLLOWING CLUSTERS HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS TARGETS:
- Mechanics Associations and unions
- Barbers and hairstylist Associations and unions Bricklayer Associations and Unions
- Tailoring Associations and Unions
- Plumber Associations and Unions
- Carpenters’ Associations and Unions
- Nigeran Unon of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)
- Keke Riders’ Association
- Okada Riders’ Associations and Unions
The Artisan scheme is divided into three Streams
STREAM 1: application starts 1st to 15th October 2020. States to apply within this period are: FCT, Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Bornu, bauchi, An ambra, Abia, Rivers, Plateau and Delta State.
STREAM 2: application starts 19th to 31st October 2020. States To be announced soon.
STREAM 3: application starts 9th to 21st December 2020. States to apply are: Akwa Ibom, Cross river, Zamfara, Yobe, Sokoto, Nasarawa, Niger, lmo, Oyo, Osun, Jigawa, Gombe, Benue.
Artisan and Transport Survival Fund Scheme Application Requirement
- To apply for the Artisan scheme, applicants will have to apply through an association, although we understand that not all artisan belongs to an association. A small percentage will be given to those without association.
- You must have a bvn and a bank account
- Association must be registered with CAC
How To Apply For The Artisan and Transport Survival fund Support Scheme
Enumerators will be recruited across the 36 states, they are responsible in collating the names of those interested in the scheme. Applicants will have to submit their name to their association leaders, the leaders will in return forward these names to the enumerators.
Note artisans do not require CAC to apply.
If you are interested in any oter Survival fund scheme please Visit to apply: https://www.survivalfundapplication.com