EY Nigeria & London Careers Senior Analyst – Consulting 2021 ey.com jobs EY is a Multinational Company EY deals on variety of Services such as Tax, consulting, Assurance and more, EY is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the vacant position of Senior Analyst – Consulting in Nigeria and London respectively, if you are interested in this job you are required to read on, to get a better understanding of the job requirements and application method.
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Knowledge helps EY to win in the market by providing the right insights at the right time through an agile, client-first organization. In support of this vision, this senior analyst position will see you provide deep insights and perspectives to senior EY Consulting partners, identifying opportunities for EY products and services, and mentoring more junior analysts to develop their commercial and analytic skills.
The Consulting Senior Analyst is responsible for providing impactful analysis and insight to EY’s Consulting practitioners to support their business development, service delivery and external market positioning efforts. You will work directly with the EY Global Consulting leaders to create distinct point-of-views and support critical priorities.
In this role you will combine strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset with real-world perspectives driven by an understanding of client issues and broader marketplace drivers.
You will have a key role to play in supporting EY’s Consulting network, connecting and collaborating across industries and across other service lines to further strengthen the quality of your insights.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Providing deep analytical insight and understanding of the Consulting market, with responsibility for the execution of strategic and complex initiatives in accordance with the annually created knowledge plan.
- Engaging with and challenging senior domain stakeholders to provide commercial and provocative perspectives on issues, challenges and opportunities facing the service line.
- Developing and co-creating insights beyond publicly available information, interacting with Knowledge colleagues, account teams, service line colleagues, clients and external networks to incorporate proprietary knowledge and, where possible, developing proprietary data sets to evidence a differentiated point of view.
- Confidently advising senior stakeholders, driving business relationships, presenting to audiences and
- interfacing with stakeholders – both internal and external – at different levels of seniority
- Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support Consulting and broader business objectives
- Being collaborative and able to work well as part of a geographically dispersed multidisciplinary and multicultural project team
- Ability to put individual projects/initiatives into a “big picture” context and credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-centric environment
Skills and attributes for success:
You’ll be a seasoned analyst who has a deep understanding and experience of the issues, trends and drivers in global Consulting and what the future might hold. You will have a commercial outlook and enjoy collaborating with colleagues across the globe in a multicultural and virtual environment.
You will be known for your big picture thinking and ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 10+ years of experience in strategy, business analysis or management consulting
- Deep analytic capabilities leveraging data and analytics in support of EY’s Consulting agenda
- Strong commercial acumen, connecting marketplace opportunities to EY’s products and services
- Experience in interacting with senior business leaders, leading conversations and offering differentiating perspectives
- Succinct and structured oral and written communications skills with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and data visualization tools (Power BI / Spotfire / Tableau).
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at leading several projects simultaneously
- Proven interview skills / elicitation, data story-telling and financial analysis capabilities
- Comfortable with public speaking and the ability to present complex topics to external stakeholders
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A willingness to innovate and be a change agent, challenging existing ways of delivering insight
What we look for:
Someone who will thrive on partnering with our global Consulting leaders to create distinctive insights and perspectives for Consulting practitioners to take to clients. A trusted business advisor willing to work collaboratively in helping frame the strategy and go-to-market approach within our Consulting practice.
What working at EY offers
Our comprehensive rewards package includes support for flexible working and your career development.
We offer support, coaching and feedback from engaging and interested colleagues; opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career and opportunities to innovate and be highly creative in your approach to your role.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
How to Apply for EY.com recruitment jobs in Africa and Europe 2021
EY job seekers can now easily apply for the EY work through the Company’s Official job online application portal for the year 2021/2022, before applying you’re mandated to make sure you meet the requirements of the job position you wish to apply on the portal, after your application is Successful once you are among the names of those shortlisted EY will contact you for an interview that is if the need arises, Click here to Apply for EY Careers Job 2021.
EY Nigeria & London Careers Senior Analyst – Consulting 2021 ey.com jobs