ExxonMobil Job Recruitment Graduate Internship Business 2020-2021 ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Insurance or other related Business disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Ensure To Upload The Following Documents
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Job Recruitment 2020-2021
You have to note that after applying for the Exxonmobil job if you did not receive any confirmation email it simply means that your application is not Successfully so make sure you receive a confirmation email about your job application being successful, CLICK HERE to apply.
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.