Dufil Prima Foods Job Recruitment- Development Chef 2020 Dufil Prima Foods Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant Position of Development Chef, interested applicants are hereby advised to apply before the stipulated deadline below this post, and as an applicant you are advised to go through this post very, to better understand what the job is all about and as well as how to apply for the Position of Development Chef at Dufil Prima Foods Limited.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
We are seeking to recruit candidates to lead concept development of culinary products, formulate and test new products leading to launch in QSR and/or FMCG.
- Create and present concepts in consumer product categories where the business operates like Noodles, Pasta, Snacks, e.t.c.
- Create menu ideas and food products for cafe operations.
- Create or modify recipes with regard to consumer and business landscape.
- Ability to calculate nutrition in menu products and to generate calories chart together with Quality Control.
- Stay ahead of the consumer flavor trend and translate it into the culinary application.
- Conduct or participate in surveys for consumer insights.
- Participate in sensory analysis and shelf-life studies.
- Work closely with Product Development, Quality Control, Operations, Marketing and Consumer Insights.
- Manage and build knowledge in the respective domain and provide culinary guidance in response to the business needs.
- Overall management of development kitchen to meet safety requirements.
Qualification and Skills:
- Professional Chef with Bachelors or Diploma in Culinary Art or related discipline.
- Minimum of second-class, lower division.
- 25 to 30 years of age.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Food Service/FMCG Industry.
- Creative and innovative thinking with an understanding of ingredients and local palette
- preference (Nigerian cuisine) along with in-depth industry knowledge.
Application Deadline: 18th of September 2020
Application Method: you have to understand that job application is done online only, you can apply from anywhere in Nigeria, Click Here to Apply