Apply here for Nigeria Police Force Constable 2020 Recruitment Exercise The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigiating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Application into Nigeria Police Force required NATIONAL IDENTITY MANAGEMENT COMMISSION (Nimc) Number, by providing the number you have given Nigeria police Force the right to get your bio data i.e. Basic information from Nimc and the data will not be editable after creating Account.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 2020 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
Nigeria Police Force Constable 2020 Recruitment Eligibility
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2020.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph Chest Measurement.
- Applicant must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
You can apply for Nigeria Police Force Constable 2020 Recruitment here by visiting the Nigerian Police official recruitment portal HERE once you are on the site you are mandated to create an account make sure you use correct email address and a password only you can easily remember, if you need assistant applying for this Nigeria Police recruitment 2020 you can leave a comment below this post and we shall assist you further.