Apply for 500k Naira per month Job at Action Against Hunger Africa Nigeria Leading world’s hunger specialist, Action Against Hunger [AAH], is a global movement directed at ending life-threatening hunger in Africa for good. It is an organisation born to eradicate hunger related situations in the poor and developing countries of Africa.
To combat the issue of hunger, we need ready volunteers to occupy the posts of the following;
Recruitment/Job Title for applicants
Food Security and Livelihoods Deputy Head of Department; Apply for 500k Naira per month Job at Action Against Hunger.
The location is in the Northern part of Nigeria Maiduguri, Borno state, Nigeria.
Interested persons may proceed by sending in their application letters as soon as possible as hunger is now at an alarming rate in the country due to Herders and farmers clashes and Corona virus diseases.
Direct Line Manager Also needed as soon as possible to fill in the vacant positions
The direct line manager is the one in charge of the Food security Livelihood.
Recruitment/job or work Responsibilities for the interested applicants
Persons wanting to fill the space of the Food Security post must be willing and able to do the following;
Objective 1 – The person must be able to provide support to the FSL-HOD to develop and alleviate the ACF strategic missions and visions in line with technical leadership in food securing and livelihoods:
- PROVIDE SUPPORT to the FSL-HOD in alleviating the National FOOD Security and Livelihoods Technical Strategy in line with DCD-T, CD AND HQ.
- GATHER DATA on the FSL criteria as well as developments in Cash and Market-based approaches.
- DEVELOP TECHNICAL DIRECTION and quality assurances to the Food Security and Livelihoods personnel at ACF.
- PROVIDE a means of programming including Cash and Market-based, at a national level, in emergency as well as development contexts.
Job/recruitment Positions that are currently Required.
The qualifications needed of interested persons are as follows;
- Advanced University degree (Masters) preferably in Management, Economics, International Development, Social Sciences (sociology), Agricultural Economics, Agriculture, and development
- A minimum of five years experience in food security and livelihoods [FSL] at a prestigious or well-known organisation.
- Experience in Food security and Livelihood assessments including cash and market assessments in both development and emergency contexts
- Transparency on understanding of child and gender protection issues in the field and in Africa.
- Tested and Trusted management and coordinating skills (HR, projects, and stress management).
Qualifications needed for you to be able to apply for this Job
- CaLP Level 2.
- Experience in Resilience and agriculture projects.
- Cognitive ability with DFID, EU,USAID-FFP & SDC reporting, coordinating & Regulation.
- Advanced experience in ACF in a similar position.
Job salary/how much you will be paid monthly for this job
The basic earning for the position of the job is NGN500k plus each month. With added benefits and bonuses as diligence is served.
Closing date for the application of this job
The closing date for this application for this job is slated for April ending/May ending 2020.
Easy way to apply for this Job
Having all necessary qualifications as required, Interested and qualified candidates should apply for this job by clicking on the below link and follow the application process as stated on the link, Good-luck
Click here to apply online
- food security and livelihoods
- job at action against hunger
- action against hunger africa nigeria
- apply for 500k naira
- food security