Access Bank Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2020- Relationship Manager Access Bank Nigeria Plc is currently to fill in the Position of Relationship Manager in the Financial Institution, Access bank Nigeria is Calling on interested and Qualified Applicants to Apply for the Access Bank Job Recruitment 2020, you can apply for the Access Bank Job or recruitment through Npowernews.com.
1. An experienced Relationship Manager with exposure to managing top 100 corporates for a minimum of 3 years
2. Strong financial, accounting, computer literacy and excellent written and oral communication skills
- An MBA, CFA or ACCA or appropriate financial background/experience in finance, accounting, computer literacy and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to conduct detailed financial analysis, including financial modelling to assist in the decision-making process
- Familiarity with bank products and solutions as well as the related risks
- Strong credit, documentation, negotiation and communication skills together with a high level of awareness of Bank policies and an up-to-date knowledge of the local regulatory, legal, accounting, tax, insolvency environment and operational risk
3. Evidence of global exposure and have a global perspective to engaging global clients
4. Proven track record of business development capabilities
5. Proven track record of managing key customer relationships through regular contacts and ensuring effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
6. Demonstrated ability of promoting the bank’s products and services, establishing new leads and achieving sales goals.
7. An existing client base of high net worth corporate banking clients
8. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Draw up work schedules for identifying and marketing prospective customers
- Maintain good public relations with current and prospective customers
- Plan and report on Marketing calls for the unit
- Structure credit facilities to address customers needs and prepare/review credit proposals with the Group Head
- Monitor and ensure customers’ compliance with credit agreements
- Present to and defend proposals before the Credit Committee
- Negotiate foreign exchange and credit rates with customers within limits set by the bank to ensure maximum profitability to the bank
- Monitor the unit’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual plans
- Prepare the Unit’s annual budget for consolidation and incorporated into the Group budget by the Group Head
- Prepare and present the Unit’s Monthly Profitability Report (MPR) to the Group
A good first degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
Minimum of 5 years experience in the banking industry, 2-3 years of which should have been in a team position
CFA or ACCA or other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Financial and Credit Analysis
- Global Macro-Economic Analysis
- Sales Execution & Fulfilment
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
- Presentation Skill / Problem solving capabilities
- General managerial/ administration
- Team building / conflict management
- Leadership / Influencing
- Organization and coordination skills
- Strategic orientation
- Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Interpersonal Skills
Application Deadline: Access Bank Nigeria Job recruitment for the Position of a Relationship Manager application Deadline is unknown yet, but you are advised to apply for this job as soon as you come in contact with this Access Bank Job recruitment Openings 2020.
Application Method: Access Bank Plc Job recruitment for the Position of a Relationship Manager, Application method is done online only, Click Here to apply.