Access Bank is Recruiting for Cyber Security Analyst Security Operations Centre SOC Access Bank is recruiting to fill the Vacant Positions of Cyber Security Analyst, Security Operations centre soc, Access bank recruitment portal 2020, you can easily apply for all Access bank job through this website npowernews.
- To investigate suspicious security activities and maintain security monitoring tools
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting information security investigations on the identified security incident received through the SOC entry channels (SIEM, Tickets, Email and Phone), act as a point of escalation for Level-1 SOC security analysts in support of information security investigations to provide guidance and oversight on incident resolution and containment techniques.
- Responsible for working in a 24 x 7 security operations center environment.
- Act as the lead coordinator to individual information security incidents.
- Mentor security analysts regarding risk management, information security controls, incident analysis, incident response, SIEM monitoring, and other operational tasks (tools, techniques, Procedures) in support of technologies managed by the Security Operations Center.
- Document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Participate in security incident management and vulnerability management processes.
- Lead internal threat / unintended threat hunting/deception activities.
- Coordinate with IT teams on escalations, tracking, performance issues, and outages.
- Works as part of a team to ensure that corporate data and technology platform components are safeguarded from known threats.
- Communicate effectively with customers, teammates, and management. Prepare Monthly Executive Summary Reports for managed clients and continuously improve their content and presentation. Provide recommendations in tuning and optimization of security systems, SOC security process, procedures and policies.
- Define, create and maintain SIEM correlation rules, customer build documents, security process and procedures. Follow ITIL practices regarding incident, problem and change management.
- Staying up to date with emerging security threats including applicable regulatory security requirements.
- The SOC Security Analyst is expected to have a solid understanding of information security and computer systems concepts and should be ready to work in shifts.
- Analyze and work with Threat Intelligence team to investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements
A good first degree in any Computer Science or the equivalent. Relevant Master’s degree will be an advantageExperience:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in security device management and SIEM
ISO 27001, ITIL, CCSA, CISA, CEH, CISSP, OSCP certification and other professional qualification will be an added advantageSkills/Competence:
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- Experience in security device management and SIEM (ArcSight)
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to produce trend and pattern analysis.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Comfortable with a high-tech work environment and constant learning of new tools and innovations
To apply for this Job, you do not have have to visit any branch of access bank to submit your cv, you can easily apply for this job through this website Npowernews.com Also be informed that this recruitment process including the application is free, never you pay a dime to anyone.
Click this Link to apply for this job, APPLY HERE
If you are finding it very Difficult applying for this Job/recruitment, my advise for you is Just Leave a comment Below this article and we shall take it up from there, and if you believe you can contribute to this article, About recruitment and Job and including Npower news, such as Npower Batch c news and npower batch c shortlisted candidates 2020 or even npower Permanency and Npower stipends 2020 just leave a comment below.