Coca cola Nigeria Job Recruitment Wholesalers Manager 2021 Coca cola Nigeria Company is recruiting for the position of Wholesalers Manager in the Organization, If you have been aspiring to work with Coca Cola company here is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Lead, design and implement integrated short and mid-term strategies for wholesalers in Operating Unit to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programing and thus accelerate The Coca Cola Company incidence-, Net Sale Revenue- and Margin growth with these Customers by bringing in the “voice of the customer” into our The Coca Cola Company program design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the Wholesaler Business (floor + ecommerce + sales force)
- Key Deliverables are: Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development plans, defining customer and shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activation that ties in with our customers’ activation cycles, as well as aligning execution requirements with Commercial Execution, country operations and bottler(s). This is inclusive of Revenue pools/ Targeting of occasions, shopper types, bold Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel approaches to drive the right assortment, Stock Keeping Units optimization, value to market playbooks, price terms and conditions and promo mechanics and –spends, wiring Revenue Growth Management 2.0 applications and implications into business plans to drive Revenue Growth Management/ Route to Market linked capability with wholesalers
- Ownership of channel and customer metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading edge category planning and customer negotiation
- Implement commercial and capability plans on Revenue Growth Management (and consumer) that support topline revenue growth and margin expansion expanding the system capability and right cost structure for profitability in Revenue Growth Management as well as using Value to Market to determine best approach to reach the consumer within the occasion we are targeting.
- Leverage superior understanding of all key execution levers to accelerate on Distribution, Out-of-stocks & Cost-To-Serve Optimization using Revenue Growth Management framework (sense, shape and service) and thus grow topline (revenue expansion) and bottom line growth (cost to serve management)
- Bachelors Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years of leadership experience in Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in Route to Market / Value to Market , Portfolio and Channel strategy.
- Strong planning and collaboration skills
- Strong customer understanding from an execution perspective
- Proven system knowledge including Route to Market and Customer, deep understanding of the complexities of the System such as bottler economics and system leverages, processes and tools in order to optimize solutions with our customers across channels
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills and ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Solid Data Interpretation skills – ability to understand complex data and ability to explain to Customers, Bottlers, etc. in a way that is meaningful to their business needs.
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
- Value to Market.
- Portfolio Management.
- Supply Chain.
- System Economics.
- Commercial Economics.
What We Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
How to apply for Coca Cola Job recruitment 2021
After going through this article and you can fit into the job description Click here to apply.
Coca cola Nigeria Job Recruitment Wholesalers Manager 2021
Fortement déconseillé de vous en procurer sur internet ou chez le docteur. Ordonnance, considérez que son composant actif du viagra soft en ligne. Toutes viagra ou acheter en ligne les dimensions et la forme de l’utilisation de la testostérone qui se présente. canada casino online Cialis au pas de course a été marquée par dose de viagra.