Google Jobs Recruitment Telecom Partnerships Lead Partnerships Solutions Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Johannesburg, South Africa; Nairobi, Kenya; Lagos, Nigeria
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience within the African telecom industry.
- Experience working on or leading cloud strategies.
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large and highly distributed organization.
- Ability to maintain working relationships internally and externally across teams and organizations.
- Distinctive problem solving and business decision making skills.
About The Job
Partnerships Solutions is comprised of industry experts and Partner Managers across various industries that partner with multiple global business, partnerships, and product teams to provide dedicated backing to our global Priority Partners, incubate transformative ideas and enable and rally cross-functional teams towards new opportunities, accelerate partnerships and drive strategic initiatives, and engage with the broader ecosystem to bring the best of Google to solve industry challenges.
As a Telecom Partnerships Lead, you will address the opportunities and challenges in Google’s relationships with African telecoms operator groups. In this role, you will have an opportunity for high-level visibility and impact, both internally and with a set of influential telecom operator partners and the broader telecom ecosystem, supporting and supplementing the efforts of Google teams in our relationships with the telecoms ecosystem in Africa.
- Set and execute our overall partnership strategy with the telecom industry and our largest, and most strategically important telecom operator partners.
- Develop executive relationships and align Google against the partners’ most pressing goals.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure a partner centric approach. Collaborate with and influence senior product leaders to build products and services that accelerate business goals.
- Identify key external challenges and new strategic partnerships that present significant opportunities based on partners’ strategic priorities.
- Represent Google externally at relevant industry events.
If you want to apply for Google Job 2020/2021 recruitment phase, there is an application portal put in place for that, it’s called Google Career, if you have gone through this post and wish to apply for this job, please CLICK HERE to apply.