How to Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC Course Recruitment 2020 Are you interested in Joining Nigerian Navy if your Answer is yes, then this post is for you, you have to go through this post very well before, this article will guide you on how to Apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment Exercise which has kicked off. Entry Qualifications for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy direct short service commission.
As you go through this post, and you face some kind of challenges, like applying for the job, or you want to contribute to this post, or have a job offer you want us to Publish please do well let us know, through the comment box below this post.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28.
Online registration starts on 7 September 2020 and closes on 5 October 2020.
The departments and entry requirements are listed below:
- 1.) General Doctor/Dental Surgeon
- 2.) Human Resource Management Office
- 3-) Pharmacist
- 4. ) Information Officer
- 5.) Engineer
- 6.) Imam
- 7.) Educationist
- 8.) Chaplain
- 9.) Accounts and Budget Officer
- 10.) Seaman
- 11.) Hydrographer
- 12.) Biomedical Engineer
- 13.) Information and Communication Technology Officer
- 14.) Physiotherapist
- 15.) Clinical Psychologist
- 16.) Dietician
- 17.) Optometrist
- 18.) Medical Records/Health Information Management Officer
- 19.) Medical Lab Scientist
- 20.) Radiographer
- 21.) Hospital Administrator
- 22.) General Nursing/ Midwife
- 23.) Sports/PT Instructor
- 24.) Logistics Officer
- 25.) Legal Service Officer
- 26.) Music Instructor
- 27.) Public Health Officer
- 28.) Dental Therapist
- 29.) Consultant
Application closing date: 5th October 2020