Access Bank Cyber Security Analyst- Threat Intelligence And Incidence Response Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate.
- To proactively prevent Cyber Incidents and quickly contain them when they do occur
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Receive and analyze cyber security intelligence feed; recommend security controls and/or remediation as needed.
- Periodic threat hunting activities to determine presence or absence of cyber security threats
- Collaborate with the Forensics team to analyze malware samples, obtain IOCs and implement necessary preventive measures
- Collaborate with Technology team to ensure that the bank infrastructure is stays protected from cyber threats
- Review cyber security incident data
A good first degree in any Computer Science or the equivalent. Relevant Master’s degree will be an advantage
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Security, most preferably in security/incidence
CEH, CHFI, CISSP, CCSP, Windows, Linux, Database, Network Security, OSCP certification, Programming Skills and other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise system monitoring Tools and SIEM
- Strong understanding of common attacks vectors, DDoS attacks, Phishing, web & application attacks and malware
- Threat hunting
- Programming and scripting using ASP.net, Java, Python, Bash, PERL etc.
- Strong understanding TCP/IP network communications.
- Understanding of advanced persistent threats and their tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Understanding of Malware and Memory analysis.
To apply for this Job, you do not have have to visit any branch of access bank to submit your cv, you can easily apply for this job through this website Npowernews.com Also be informed that this recruitment process including the application is free, never you pay a dime to anyone.
If you are finding it very Difficult applying for this Job/recruitment, my advise for you is Just Leave a comment Below this article and we shall take it up from there, and if you believe you can contribute to this article, About recruitment and Job and including Npower news, such as Npower Batch c news and npower batch c shortlisted candidates 2020 or even npower Permanency and Npower stipends 2020 just leave a comment below.