Access Bank is recruiting Cyber Security Analyst- Forensics And Analytics Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking. The Bank has over 830,000 shareholders including several Nigerian and International Institutional Investors and has enjoyed what is arguably Africa’s most successful banking growth trajectory in the last ten years ranking amongst Africa’s top 20 banks by total assets and capital in 2011. As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible and socially relevant.
- Performs digital forensic and data acquisitions in line with the Bank’s Information and Cybersecurity Policies while maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Recover data from computer hard drives and other data storage devices using basic security tools
- Analyze data and evaluate its relevance to the Incident under investigation\Analysis
- Take forensic image of hard drives for lab analysis
- Document each stage of the investigation and maintain a focus on event logs, repeatability and chain of custody
- Document digital forensic policies and processes
- Ensure all documentation, including internal team policies, procedures and process diagrams related to all forensic functions are accurate and up-to-date.
- Handshake with Threat Intelligence and Cyber Incident response squad on swift identification, prioritization and analysis of computer incidents
- Incident management and reporting
- Support a computer forensic lab in a technically secure environment
A good first degree in any discipline preferably, Computer Science, Forensic and Analytics, or Cybersecurity field will be an advantageExperience:
- Minimum of 2 years in banking / Information Technology with experience in cybersecurity, computer forensics / electronic discovery and incident response.
- 2 years’ experience performing forensic acquisition and examination of Windows, Unix/Linux, Macintosh-based computers and servers in a corporate enterprise environment, OWASP 10, CEH, CHFI and Forensic Toolkit Knowledge
- IT certification and other security professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Collects, assesses and analyzes intelligence reports from multiple sources
- Understands the overall threat landscape; knowledge of different operational threat environments
- Basic knowledge of Incident management
- Malware analysis static & dynamic, sandboxing, and software reverse engineering
- Experienced with computer volatile memory analysis
- Knowledge of operating systems internals and endpoint security experience (Windows)
- Understanding of evidence handling and chain-of-custody procedures
- Excellent Communications skills to enable rapport to be built with Stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to present both in the written form and orally and adapt communication style to the audience
- Programming or scripting language knowledge (Python preferred)
- Detailed understanding of web vulnerabilities and exploits including SQL injection, cross-site scripting
To apply for this Job, you do not have have to visit any branch of access bank to submit your cv, you can easily apply for this job through this website Npowernews.com Also be informed that this recruitment process including the application is free, never you pay a dime to anyone.
If you are finding it very Difficult applying for this Job/recruitment, my advise for you is Just Leave a comment Below this article and we shall take it up from there, and if you believe you can contribute to this article, About recruitment and Job and including Npower news, such as Npower Batch c news and npower batch c shortlisted candidates 2020 or even npower Permanency and Npower stipends 2020 just leave a comment below.