Paga is recruiting for Team Lead Learning & Development Human Capital Apply here Paga is currently recruiting to fill the position of Human Capital and Team Lead Learning and Development of Human Capital, at the end of this article you will learn how to apply for this Paga 2020 job/recruitment exercise that is currently on going.
Sector: Financial Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Career Level: Senior Associate, Grade 10
Reports To: Head, Human Capital
Experience: Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) team lead who will be responsible for establishing and enhancing strategies that enable our organization, teams, managers, and employees to grow personally and professionally. You will oversee all learning, development and training for our Nigeria team and play a key role in promoting a culture of continuous learning in a practical and applicable way.
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping people learn and grow with a proven track record of designing, delivering, managing & tracking training and development programs across all levels of the organisation. Excellent communication skills are essential.
You will be responsible for establishing a positive culture of learning, personal development, up-skilling, growth, and succession planning. You will have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritise tasks that will contribute to the strategic planning process
Ultimately, you will help our company succeed and contribute to our massive transformative purpose by taking charge of the training and developing of Paga employees.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training programs)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Track the learning and development budget and negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities for the Learning & Development team, evaluating and managing performance.
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned or needed.
- Constant curiosity and interest in keeping up with Learning & Development trends and best practices.
- Understanding of adult learning theory, and instructional design principles.
- Ability to provide post-training analysis both quantitatively and qualitatively
- A strong focus on internal customers’ needs and satisfaction, with an emphasis in demonstrating return on investment in training. A qualified candidate will be focused on how training contributes to the company’s bottom line and will have the analytical skills to justify programmatic decisions with data.
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Excellent communication with the ability to engage and build a rapport with employees at all levels.
- An adept negotiator with strong business acumen
- An energetic and willing attitude
- Self-driven and hardworking
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2:1 in Human Resources, Social Sciences or in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience
- A professional qualification of ATD, CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM or HRCI
- Strong consultative, coaching, and project management skills
- Ability to provide thought leadership and expertise on learning and development topics
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Strong attention to detail, diligence and adherence to high standards
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
Paga Job/recruitment application method 2020
To apply for this paga job 2020, you have to click on this paga recruitment official portal 2020 make sure you update all your credentials before applying, APPLY HERE
- paga recruitment
- paga job
- paga 2020
- paga management job
- is paga recruiting 2020
- paga payment
- paga 2020 payment
- paga account
- paga ccount number
- paga jobs