Silver Crest Schools Nigeria is currently recruiting -Salary 200k Monthly apply here Silver Crest Schools is recruiting to fill in the various positions that is available, Silver crest schools is located at Lekki Lagos Nigeria, the school is recruiting to fill various positions for Teaching staffs and Non teaching staffs, The school is currently a new school that runs both Creche Nursery and Basic Classes We are opening in September, 2020 and seeking the expertise of professionals to be part of our dynamic learning community. Our curriculum is a unique blend of the British and Nigerian curricula.
Job/Recruitment Responsibilities Details
- Ability to Communicate with parents and stakeholders
- Ability to Represent and maintain the school image and reputation
- Ability to Support faculty with training, enrichment, and goal-setting
- Ability to Complete job functions on computers using online communications, spreadsheets, word processors, and other automated tools
- Ability to Supervise care of the facility
- Ability to Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal standards
- Ability to Prepare for the upcoming school year during the holiday
Silver Crest Schools Job/Recruitment Requirements for Applicants
- A Degree in any field, from any school in and outside Nigeria
- Other professional qualifications would be an added advantage to getting employed
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Silver Crest Schools need candidates that possess the following qualities to apply
- You must posses a Minimum of five years experience in any school environment.
- You must posses Excellent listening skills, communication skills, writing skills, organisational skills, research and IT skills.
- You must be Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- History of personal achievement.
- In addition, the candidate must be:
- Attentive to detail
- Compassionate and caring
- Empathetic and sociable
- Highly diplomatic
- Adept at planning and organizing
- You must posses Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively
Silver crest schools recruitment Salary ranges
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
2). Head of Nursery at Silver Crest Schools
Location: Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos
Silver Crest Job/recruitment Description
- At least seven years’ experience in the educational sector, three of which must be in a management role of a reputable school.
- The individual is in charge of coordinating the day-day operations in the nursery school.
- The individual must possess a technical understanding of the British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and child development and child care.
- The individual is responsible for curriculum implementation and evaluation.
- The individual must have the ability to maintain a caring and supportive school climate and culture.
- Proven expertise in problem solving, time management, interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills are essential for this role.
- The individual must have a record of past accomplishments and experience in collaborating with various stakeholders to accomplish school goals.
- The individual must have a thorough understanding of the current and changing educational landscape.
- The individual must be a team player with excellent leadership skills and qualities to inspire and motivate staffs.
- The individual must be digitally literate with professional skills in data handling, data management, presentation and all Microsoft office suites.
- Hard work, dedication to duty, use of initiative and ability to go the extra mile is essential.
- Required – B.Sc / BA / B.Ed / HND in any education course.
- Desirable – P.G.D.E/ Master’s degree in Education Administration.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply for Silver Crest Schools recruitment 2020
It’s easy to apply for Silver Crest schools recruitment exercise 2020 Interested and qualified applicants should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: [email protected] clearly stating the” Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Documents you must include when applying for this job
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
You can get more high paying jobs at Npowernews.com we have a whole lots of jobs waiting for you, all you need do is visit the site click on any job you fancy go through the article properly and then apply.