How to Successfully apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan 2020 NYIF Loan Probably you have a business idea that is genuine that can give you big returns you are so certain and so keen on this Business you have mapped out all the Business strategies and there is this one thing left, and that one thing is a serious something that you can’t do with out, Finance yes funding, Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Form 2020, today you will learn about NYIF loan 2020 and it’s Requirements and how to apply successfully for 2020 NYIF Loan Registration.
Before the very end of this post, you will learn what NYIF Loan 2020 is all about, how to apply and get approved and how to pay back the laon including the loan’s interest rate, Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was recently Launched by Mr President, Muhammadu Buhari And the targets of NYIF is to give loan to the youths so that they can establish themselves properly, he wants to Bridge the unemployment gaps and also reducing poverty and crime rate in the Country.
The Buhari Government has set aside 75 Billion Naira to use and service this NYIF 2020 youth Loan in Nigeria.
President Muhammadu Buhari in his twits shared on International Youth day has advised Nigerian youths that they should take advantage of the NYIF N75bn loan scheme. He further stated that I urge all our young people to take advantage of these opportunities.
The NYIF is to serve as a sort of Youth Bank that will fund and support innovative ideas. skills. talents and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth; a loan and credit pathway dedicated to enabling access to credit and soft loans.
The disbursement will be through various channels, which will include Micro Credit Organizations across the country under the Central Bank of Nigeria supported by Bank of Industry BOI, Fintech Organizations, and Venture Capital Organizations, registered with the CBN.
NYIF 2020 Loan registration and Requirements
- Applicants must be a Potential beneficiaries are expected to have a fund-able business idea.
- Must have a Registered business
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Present recognized means of identification and guarantors.
- Also, the Ministry of Youth and Sports claim that the safeguards built around some specifics being crafted around the fund will ensure that potential beneficiaries do not need to know anyone or be “connected” to access the fund.
- The NYIF Loan is meant to cater to the investment needs of those between the age of 18-35. An individual and group can apply for the loan.
How to apply for NYIF Loan online
It’s easy to apply for this loan all you have to do is, visit the nyif loan portal using the links below to apply, make sure to use correct information about you and your business when registering, try as much as possible to be honest, if not you will be disqualified, Register now at www.youthandsport.gov.ng www.nyif.gov.ng
If you have any contributions about this post, please use the comment box below to air your view and as well as getting your questions answered and also solving your problems.
- NYIF LOAN 2020
- NYIF LOAN
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan 2020 NYIF Loan
- HOW TO APPLY FOR NYIF LOAN 2020
- WHAT IS NYIF LOAN
- NYIF LOAN COLLATERAL
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan 2020