Npower past questions and answers for Batch C npwr 2020 Many people have been asking me for the Npower past questions and answers and i promised to dish them out to you all when it became available. Now, i am going to fulfill my promise. These past questions below will give you an fore closure into the possible questions to be expected for the main Npower assessment Test. After being shortlisted and sent an email to confirm your shortlistment , All shortlisted candidate will partake in this assessment test.
The release of the past Npower assessment test question and answers are to help you prepare adequately for the forthcoming N-Power test. For you to start benefiting from the Npower Program as you wish to, you must have performed well in your assessment test.
Study the following questions below well, and score yourself as well.
Below is the npower npwr assessment past questions samples and answers
1.Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
Answer: C (1/2)
2.How did you do in the test? Not so well. I______much better but I misread the directions for writing.
A. Will have done
B. Can have done
C. Must have done
D. May have done
E. Could have done
3.The Capital of Lagos State is_____
Answer : D
4.If the day after tomorrow is Sunday,what was it yesterday?
5.Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that__________
A. She attracted everybody’s attention
B. Everybody was surprised that she attended the party
C. None of the options
D. Everybody looked down at her
E. She was notorious for her behaviour
Answer : A
6.Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
A. Alhaji Mai Borno
B. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
C. Godwin Emefiele
D. Adamu Chiroma
E. Charles Soludo.
7.In words number 14 can be written as_________
A. Forteen. B. Fourteen c. Fortin. d. Fourtin.
Answer : B
8. [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas:
a. Urban b. Modern c. Pastoral d. Central e. Rustic
Answer : A
9. A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________:
a. A platform b. A lagoon c. A lake d. An island e. None of the options
Answer : D
10. Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?:
a. Could she b. Didn’t she c. Should she d. Did she e. Can she
11. Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?:
a. YES b. NO
12. At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?: a. YES b. NO
13. At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own: or more:
a. Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities) b. Laptop c. Tablet
14. Do you have any physical disability?:
a. Yes b. No
15. Gender?Select one:
a. Female b. Male
16. Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?:
a. 3rd Class / Pass
b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
d. 1st Class / Distinction
e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
h. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
17. What is your current employment status?:
a. Full-time b. Part-time c. Freelance d. Unemployed
18. A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
19. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
20. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?[Take π=22/7]
21. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
(a) 81 (b) 72 (c) 54 (d) 45
22. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
23. If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
24. 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
(a) ½ (b) 1 (c) 1½ (d) 3
25. The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2?
(a) 2 (b) 5 (c) 7 (d) 9
26. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
(a) 1/6(b) 1/3(c) ½(d) 2/3
Use this question to answer number 27 and 28.
The surname of 40 children in a class was arranged in alphabetical order, 16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
27. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
(a) 5/8 (b) 7/8 (c) 9/16 (d) 14/25
28. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
(a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 6
29. Have you moved into your new house yet? Not yet. The rooms________.
(a) is being painted
(b) None of the options
(c) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
30. The closest government to the people is_______
(a) Federal Government
(b) United Nation
(c) local government
(d) Ward Government
(e) State Government
31.Brazil is a country in
32. A reflex angle is______
(a) greater than 90 and less than
(c) 160 degrees.
(d) less than 45 degrees.
(e) less than 90 degrees
33.What should i ask my mother ?
A. Ask her when will be ready the food
B. Ask her when will be the food ready
C. Ask her when the food will be ready
D. Ask her when the food ready be
34. What _ was your favourite food as a child?
35. “Those shopping bags really look heavy. _ carry one for you? ‘That’s very kind of you’
A. Will i
B. Do i have
C. Shall i
D. Do i
36. Nigeria became a republic in _
A. 1st October, 1960
B. 1st October, 1961
C. 1st October, 1962
D. 1st October, 1963
37. Nigeria is named after a
38. Nigeria’s governmental constitution is chiefly based on that of the
Answer : A
39. Nigeria is divided into how many geopolitical zones
40. The file belongs to Mr Bobo, give it to _
If you need more past questions please leave a comment below and we shall send it to you, don’t forget to tell us if it’s nteach or nagro past questions you want.