EFCC 2020 Recruitment interested applicants can Apply here Recruitment is ongoing in the office of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission EFCC. Interested applicants are to kindly be informed that the Acting chairman of the economic and financial crime commission EFCC has directed recruitment into the following position:
Detective Inspectors (DI).
Detective Assistants (DA) and
Detective Superintendents (DS)
The Acting chairman of the Economic Financial Crimes Commission, [EFCC],in the view of all this, has directed that all Zonal Heads across the geo-political zones in the country should reach out to states under their areas of jurisdiction to source for interested and yet eligible candidates, to fill up the vacant spaces in the offices.
Qualifications for Efcc recruitment 2020
1) Detective Inspectors (DI).
- He or she should not More than 25 years of age
- He or she may possess either the National Certificate Examination [NCE], or National Diploma [ND] certificate holder
- He or she must be single as the job may take and require relocation.
2) Detective Assistants (DA)
- He or she must not more than 21 years of age
- He or she must possess at least the Senior School Certificate Examination[SSCE] hold with a minimum of five  credits including in mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings
- He or she must be single as reasons stated above
3) Detective Superintendents (DS)
- He or she must not more than 27 years of age
- He or she must have a first degree in any course from a prestigious university
- Applicant must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps [NYSC]
- He or she must be single
How to apply for efcc recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified applicants should forward photocopy of their curriculum vitae [CV’s] and necessary credentials to EFCC zonal office in their State or nearest to their State. While the soft copy of the sent details should be forwarded to: [email protected] in Microsoft excel format.
Note: You should also include application letter along side your CV and credentials stating the position you are applying for and address it to the EFCC Office Address.
Good luck in your application.