How to apply for CBN and NMFB.COM.NG 50B naira Covid19 support Loan As part of the measures to curb off the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on businesses and household in Nigeria, the Federal government of Nigeria through the partnership of the Central Bank of Nigeria have introduced COVID-19 support loans for Households, SME and MSME.
At the end of this post you will learn how to easily be eligible for the loan, how to apply and how to get your covid19 support loan credited to your bank account, mind you it is real not scam and if you duly follow all the guidelines i will outline below you will definitely be approved.
The CBN 50B naira loan fund will be distributed by NIRSAL Microfinance Bank and it comes with an Interest rate under the intervention of fiver percent interest rate per Annum.
NMFB.COM.NG AND CBN 50B NAIRA LOAN ELIGIBILITY
- HOUSEHOLDS AFFECTED BY THE COVID19 PANDEMIC: For your household to benefit from this loan, your household must provide verifiable evidence of livelihood negatively affected by COVID-19 and agreed to allow NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) to assess their financial records. Households Can access a maximum of N3 million Loan
NMFB.COM.NG AND CBN 50B NAIRA LOAN REQUIREMENTS:
1.First you will have to fill correctly the Loan application letter
2. Duly completed application form
3. Duly executed Guarantor form
4. A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, permanent voter’s card or international passport)
5. Your Current utility bill
6. 2 recent passport-size photographs (white background)
7. BVN Number
MSMEs/CORPORATE ENTERPRISES:(1) Mini SME (funding between N3m – N10m)
(2) SME Plus (funding between N10.1m and N25m)
Existing enterprises must provide verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and also agreed to allow NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) to assess their financial records.
The Bank will assess the capacity of the customer through the customer’s business history; via total account statement turnover (with NMFB and other banks), however, this would not be the only tool used to determine customer’s eligibility. (Note: Where a review of the customer’s account statement raises fundamental issues, the bank reserves the right to make decisions as considered appropriate).
ALSO CHECKOUT: Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment online Portal for 2020 job opens
Nmfb.com.ng loan Requirement:
· Loan application letter online
· correctly completed application form
· completely executed Guarantor form
· A valid means of ID (National ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card or International passport)
· Current utility bill
· 2 recent passport-size photographs, white background
You can apply for this loan by visiting the official website certified for the loan purpose which is https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
If you are finding it difficult applying please you are free to use the comment box to tell us your challenges and we shall quickly respond to you in that regards.