Nigerian Immigration Service is Recruiting interested Applicants
The Nigerian Immigration Service is recruiting interested and qualified Applicants to fill three key Positions, the three key position Nigerian Immigration Service is offering to recruit interested personnel are:
The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
We shall give you detailed guidelines on how to apply for any of this three positions so stay with us as we guide you step by step.
Superintendent Cadre of the Nigerian Immigration Service Application Method
- nigerian immigration service application method
- nigerian immigration service
- learning and nysc discharged/exemption certificate
- nigerian immigration service application
- immigration service application method
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
You are strongly advised to adhere to this instructions
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENT